Service Level Agreement of opendatablend.io
This Service Level Agreement ("SLA") between Nimble Learn Ltd ("us", "we", or "our") and users of Open Data Blend services ("you") governs the use of the Open Data Blend Datasets and Open Data Blend Analytics services (the "Services") under the provisions of the Terms (the "Terms").
Unless otherwise provided herein, this SLA is subject to the provisions of the Terms.
This SLA applies separately to each Open Data Blend paid subscription plan ("Subscription"). For the Open Data Blend Datasets service, this SLA only applies to access key authenticated usage.
Service Commitment: 99.5% Uptime
Nimble Learn Ltd will use commercially reasonable efforts to make the Services available with a Monthly Uptime Percentage of at least 99.5% during any monthly billing cycle (the "Service Commitment"). Subject to the SLA Exclusions, if we do not meet the Service Commitment, you will be eligible to receive a Service Credit.
A Monthly Uptime Percentage of 99.5% means that we guarantee you will experience no more than 3.65 hours per month of Unavailability in each of the Services.
"Maintenance" means scheduled Unavailability of the Services, as announced by us prior to the Services becoming Unavailable.
"Monthly Uptime Percentage" is calculated by subtracting from 100% the percentage of minutes during the month in which the Services were Unavailable. Monthly Uptime Percentage measurements exclude downtime resulting directly or indirectly from any SLA Exclusion.
"Service Credit" means a credit denominated in British pound sterling (GBP), calculated as set forth below, that we may credit back to an eligible account.
"Unavailable" and "Unavailability" mean when the Services are not running or not reachable due to Nimble Learn Ltd's fault. This excludes (a) the Services being unreachable due your use of an unsupported or incorrectly configured access method; and (b) your Subscription account(s) being unable to reach the Services where the Services are running and reachable from any other Subscription accounts.
Service Commitments and Service Credits
Service Credits are calculated as a percentage of the total charges due on your Subscription invoice for the monthly billing cycle in which the Unavailability occurred in accordance with the schedule below:
- For Monthly Uptime Percentage less than 99.5% but equal to or greater than 99.0%, you will be eligible for a Service Credit of 10% of the charges attributable to the affected Subscriptions
- For Monthly Uptime Percentage less than 99.0%, you will be eligible for a Service Credit of 30% of the charges attributable to the affected Subscriptions
For example, if the Services are Unavailable for a total of 3 hours and 40 minutes in a month, you would be eligible for a Service Credit for 10% of the Subscription fee for the month.
We will apply any Service Credits only against future payments for the Services otherwise due from you. At our discretion, we may issue the Service Credit to the credit card you used to pay for the billing cycle in which the Unavailability occurred. Service Credits will not entitle you to any refund or other payment from Nimble Learn Ltd. A Service Credit will be applicable and issued only if the credit amount for the applicable monthly billing cycle is greater than one British pound sterling (£1 GBP). Service Credits may not be transferred or applied to any other account.
Unless otherwise provided in the Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy for any unavailability, non-performance, or other failure by us to provide the Service is the receipt of a Service Credit (if eligible) in accordance with the terms of this SLA.
Credit Request and Payment Procedures
To receive a Service Credit, you must submit a claim using our contact form. To be eligible, the credit request must be received by us by the end of the second billing cycle after which the incident occurred and must include:
- the words "SLA Credit Request" in the subject line;
- the dates and times of each Unavailability incident that you are claiming;
- the account handle(s); and
- logs that document the errors and corroborate your claimed outage (any confidential or sensitive information in these logs should be removed or replaced with asterisks).
If the Monthly Uptime Percentage of such request is confirmed by us and is less than the Service Commitment, then we will issue the Service Credit to you within one billing cycle following the month in which your request is confirmed by us. Your failure to provide the request and other information as required above will disqualify you from receiving a Service Credit.
The Service Commitment does not apply to any Unavailability:
- That results from a suspension or Remedial Action, as described in the Terms;
- Caused by factors outside of our reasonable control, including any force majeure event, Internet access, or problems beyond the demarcation point of the Nimble Learn Ltd network;
- That results from any actions or inactions of you or any third party;
- That results from the equipment, software or other technology of you or any third party (other than third party equipment within our direct control);
- That results from failures of the Services not attributable to Unavailability; or
- That results from any Maintenance.
If availability is impacted by factors other than those used in our Monthly Uptime Percentage calculation, then we may issue a Service Credit considering such factors at our discretion.
Last updated: September 24, 2020